Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My 2008 blog output retold in haiku form

January:

Superdelegates
Annoyed me a whole bunch, but
It turned out okay

February:

Snowfall prompts cries of
"Give us a weather device!"
Mayor ignores them

March:

Church graffiti found,
Upsetting many churchfolk
Who cry out for blood

April:

Chuck Owen hates me;
Antivaccinationists
Are friendly, but wrong

May:

People hate trash fees;
I don't much care, I just like
That New York Dolls song

June:

Bech lied about gas;
Other candidates had some
Pretty lame websites

July:

Goofy Segway post
Gets linked from Boston dot com;
Mom would be so proud!

August:

Photoshopped turtles
Fail to become internet
Meme; I weep softly.

September:

A lazy month, when
I didn't write a whole lot.
You lucky bastards.

October:

Daily posts abound!
More than a simple haiku
Can encapsulate.

November:

Obama got votes,
John McCain got some too, but
Not quite as many.

December:

Nobody reads blogs
Without electricity;
Thanks a lot, ice storm!