Sunday, November 02, 2008

Hot Prognosticating Action!

Well, two days to go. Allow me to take this opportunity to offer predictions. Because I know how much the world values predictions made by some random guy sitting at his computer.

Let's go down the ballot as it will appear in Fitchburg!

Presidential Election

I've been saying for probably the last year that Obama's going to come out 10-20 points ahead of McCain in the popular vote, and I'm sticking with it. I'll give him a 15-point margin, because why not?

The remaining candidates (Baldwin, Barr, McKinney, and Nader) will be insignificant, with Barr maybe managing 6-8% and everyone else under 2%.

As far as the electoral college goes, let's give Obama 333 electoral votes. Because then people would say he's half the antichrist and the rioting could begin on schedule.

U.S. Senator

Kerry by 25+ points.

U.S. Representative

Olver by 25+ points.

A bunch of races where people run unopposed

The unopposed people will win. In landslides.

Question 1

No.

Question 2

Yes.

Question 3

Yes.

Nonbinding question about greenhouse gases.

Yes.

I got bored with making up percentages. But there you have it. Feel free to tell me how incredibly wrong I am.